Olivier Waechter is an aspiring Ski Touring and Rock Climbing guide currently studying at Thompson Rivers University in the Adventure Guide Diploma. He was born and raised in Montreal, ski racing at an international level throughout his high school career. Olivier moved to British Columbia 6 years ago with no intention of going back, exploring the surrounding nature and beautiful landscapes this province has to offer.

Mission:

To provide a unique,  sustainable and safety oriented approach for ski touring and rock climbing enthusiasts to explore their own perceived limits with the knowledge and experience of an ACMG accredited guide.

Vision :

As a guide, my vision is to provide all guests with a welcoming and educational experience, whilst always maintaining safety as my top priority. Sustainable tourism is a key part of this vision in order to maintain a community oriented approach to guiding. I hope to transfer my passion for the natural environment surrounding us, facilitating the personal growth of each and every client redefining each of their perceived limits they may have. I always strive to leave a positive mark on the world of Rock Climbing and Ski Touring, securing future generations of recreationalists a bright future within each sport.